Employee Monitoring software and Screen locking system
Incorporated in the state of Texas since 1995, Birch Grove Software develops and markets employee monitoring software and other utilities for network admininistration. Longtime customers, who manage networks large and small, know that we are committed to quality and that we support what we sell. Responding to customer feedback both pre and post sales has been the key to our longevity. Current product offerings include:
ActivTrak is an employee monitoring software for your corporate network. By tracking application and web usage on your company's workstations, it allows you to answer the question - "Who's doing what and for how long."
How to use employee monitoring software?
With Employee Monitoring Software you can...
- Track application use in realtime
- Monitor multiple user sessions from a single screen.
- Compile total usage statistics for applications or websites.
- Display remote screen images.
- Use advanced filtering of data collected by employee monitoring software.
- Set alarms to notify you of unusual user activity.
- Record idle time, independent of screen saver activity.
- Send messages or open chat sessions with other employee monitoring software users.
Employee Monitoring Software features:
- Employee monitoring software is ideal for monitoring employee or student computer activity.
- ActivTrak allows managers to keep an eye on how their computers are actually being used. For each Windows workstation, this employee monitoring software records statistics on application use and websites visited including document titles and URL's.
- The current activity of all employees can be displayed on one screen at one time.
- Tracking the active application titlebar. Depending on the application, the caption will contain the name of the document, the website, the subject of the email or other detailed information on the actual work being done.
- With an invisible, simple to install agent ActivTrak is secured by network rights. Only network administrators can view data captured with by this employee monitoring software.
Customers talk about employee monitoring software
I was able to save money on payroll and use the time of my employee more efficiency. This software lets company owners like me know if they can trust the team they are working with. I couldn’t recommend a better product to monitor your staff and manager activities on your computer network.
Screen Pass is an auto logoff system for Windows® that extends the capability of the standard workstation lock and gives network administrators complete control over idle workstations.
With Screen Pass, network administrators can enforce screensaver password use, screensaver timeout, and screen saver selection. Advanced features include automatic logout, automatic shutdown, customizable administrator override, and auditing of all logon/logoff and lock/unlock events.
Intended primarily for workstations connected to Novell Netware or Microsoft networks, Screen Pass can be distributed and managed remotely with or without group policy. The central management feature makes Screen Pass ideal for small, medium, and large networks - anywhere that security of idle workstations is a concern. Assists compliance with federal regulations such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and FISMA.
With Auto Logoff Software you can...
- Enforce password security
- Unlock workstations with true administrator override
- Logout idle workstations
- Limit screen saver selections
- Record events to application event log or text file
- Set a Bouncing Image Screen Saver
- Centrally control security options
- Distribute via Group Policy
Our customers talk about Screen Pass
I think that every network administrator on my base could use Screen Pass... I like everything about it, especially because now I don't have to worry about people being logged on to the network for too long. I just set Screen Pass up for the amount of time that I want, and it reboots!
Jerry Phillips Edwards — Air Force Base